Small-Scale Rotary Tiller Blade for the Southeast Asia market
Item Name : NZPR1
Material : 60Si2Mn or 65Mn
Dimension : A = 189 mm; B = 50 mm; C = 25 mm; F= 40 mm
Wide and Thick : 25 mm * 7 mm
Bore Diameter : 10.5 mm
Hole Distance : -- mm
Hardness : HRC 45-50
Weight : 0.46 kg
Painting : Blue, Black or as the color you need
Package : Carton and pallet or iron case. It is available to supply colorful package according to your requirement.
1. It is made with the machinery of Fujian Wenfeng Agricultural Machinery Co.,LTD (Sino-Taiwan Jiont-Venture).
2. It is mainly sold to Southeast Asia and other areas with paddy fields.
3. Like NPR1, it is Small-Scale Rotary Tiller Blade.
4. Like NPR1, it is used for furrow, ridging and soil cultivation.
5. Compared with NPR1. NPZR1 has a bending angle at the handle. It is installed on both sides of the small-scale rotary tiller bearing. (NPR1 is installed in the middle of the bearing).
Our company is a manufacturer, which can customize the required products according to your requirements, so as to save you the time and cost of intermediate links. We use high-quality spring steel and advanced heat treatment and paint baking technology in the production process. We have professional testing personnel to test and analyze the hardness, metallography and physical and mechanical properties of products through professional testing equipment. The blade produced by us has reasonable shape, good soil crushing effect and small ploughing resistance. It can reduce the vibration and load of machinery, reduce the fuel consumption of tractor, prolong the service life of rotary cultivator, and achieve the purpose of reducing cost. Our blades adopt non-toxic and lead-free environmental protection coatings, which can reduce pollution during farming and improve the quality of crops.